January 12, 2011

Bradley

Bradley, age 5
Wisconsin (1977)

"No one was betting on me growing up to be a lumberjack!"
Even at this age, I know I was listening to a lot of Blondie.

And I wanted to be Debbie Harry.

At the time, my best pal was a girl named Rhonda who used to play cars with me.

She later came out, too.

It wasn't long after this that I had a crush on a boy, probably around the 4th grade.

This is one of my favorite pics of me as a kid.
And it's actually one of my mom's favorites, too.

Bradley's first, famous-person same sex crush:
Rick Springfield
_________________________________________________

Click here - "Born This Way: Real Stories of Growing Up Gay" book
Click here - "My First Gay Crush Blog"
Click to follow my blog with Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Chef Maddog said...

Love it! You just make me smile.

thatwastheact said...

The Timber Industry's loss!

thewacher said...

i have to say the picture is great. to me it sure is saying somthing about who you are.
sucking on a sucker. mmmm!