January 13, 2011

Michael

Michael, age 6
Anderson, Indiana (1989)



Half shirt? Check...

Capri-pant pajama bottoms? Check...

Tight, toned abs? Check...

So how were my parents surprised when I came out to them?

It was around this time when I started to feel "different"...

But little did I know that I was born that way, baby!


Michael's first, famous gay crush:
Alec Baldwin 
____________________________________________
Saturday Night Live - Best of Alec Baldwin The Unofficial Gay Manual The SixPackNow Abs Workout DVDThe Summer of My Discontent (Gay Youth Chronicles)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

parted ways with a guy from down there... kudos to you for being self aware and not winding up bitter with a pack of illegitimate kids.

Anonymous said...

Alec Baldwin... I can see you were also born with excellent taste!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo! If you don't mind me saying so: you're pretty adorable here - especially your ensemble and physique =)

Greg said...

Totally agree with Jeremy's post - way cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Who knew that this skinny little boy would one day grow to be a big burley bear?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I know him!