January 12, 2011

Nicholas

Nicholas, age 4
Vancouver Island (1985)

This is a picture of me with my pre-school class.

















Please note that I am holding on to Kimberly (my Cabbage Patch Doll),
as well as one of My Little Ponies.

I guess you could say I stood out at a young age and always felt a bit different

Ha ha!

Nicholas' first, famous-person same sex crushes:
He-Man and Hercules (the cartoon versions)
_____________________________________________

Click here - "Born This Way: Real Stories of Growing Up Gay" book
Click here - "My First Gay Crush Blog"
Click to follow my blog with Bloglovin'

2 comments:

Mou said...

I too, since were born, felt a bit different that everybody else..
maybe becoz we are cow! (1985 is cow year in chinese culture), I'm 1985 kid bt not chinese ..

I was quite more mature than everybody else..

if I started talking about why you were not born gay, you will give me your back as in walking away! so i'll stop here :)

Unknown said...

I still remember my little pony :)